The world’s leading network for matching students and employers turns to TeamBuilder Search for team building and recruiting, and to build a high-performance organization following their merger/acquisition.
As market leaders in student recruitment and career services technology, this emerging technology software institution empowers student and employer connections. Year-round, they take initiative in connecting leading employers with students and alumni from top-ranked schools around the world. Their exclusive partnerships, extensive student database, and industry-leading software solutions makes them the #1 choice of companies seeking high-quality, best-fit, and diverse students to join their team.
Their vision is to be the best source for data and insight in the b-school recruitment industry.
- Aggressively staff a fast growing emerging web technology company
- Immediate need for a significant number of different roles to be filled
- Hiring based on the “new” culture formed by the merger of 2 companies
- Finding “niche” experience in local market
“In our fast paced environment, we have been able to rely on TeamBuilder Search to quickly find top talent for our key positions. This in turn allows our team to focus on revenue growth for the merged companies”
Making recruiting a strategic advantage!
TeamBuilder Search, a niche recruiting and staffing firm for digital marketing and emerging technologies, was hired to help an emerging technology software company quickly grow their corporate roster.
The goal was to source and qualify local candidates that were excited about the journey, working for an emerging brand.
TeamBuilder Search worked with various departments at this firm to fill leadership and department roles which included:
- Business Development/Sales
- Sales Operations
- Project Management
- Customer Support
- Product Development
“On average, we have had 3 specific roles to be filled at the same time. Teambuilder Search presented us highly qualified candidates that fit our culture and were excited about a future with us! Within weeks after starting with TeamBuilder Search we saw a steady flow of highly qualified candidates being presented for our key positions.”
To learn more, contact us at email@example.com.
- Key open positions were filled in less than 6 weeks
- “Stakeholders” aligned on needs
- “Culture” of new business a key criteria for hiring
- Clear value proposition for the client and candidates
- Specific 90-day success profiles
- Win/Win High probability of long term success for the business and the employee