A leading innovator of security solutions for Enterprise Social Networks and collaboration tools taps TeamBuilder Search, a professional recruiting and staffing agency, to quickly find Chief Revenue Officer
This high growth start-up empowers safe, intuitive and intelligent collaboration by closing the security gaps inherent in today’s ubiquitous Enterprise Social Networks (ESNs), as well as collaboration tools such as Microsoft Yammer®, Workplace by Facebook and Slack.
- Hired CRO candidate through executive team’s network
- Spent 3-4 months moving candidate through interview/decision process
- At commitment time, candidate accepted a counteroffer
- No back up candidate inventory to pursue
- Potential for a significant delay in:
- Closing immediate opportunities in the pipeline
- Developing the “go to market” and sales strategy
- Building high performance sales team
Executives believed that they had found the perfect person for the Chief Revenue Officer. The candidate had previously worked with one of the senior executives. Once they had secured Series A funding they extended an offer. Unfortunately, the candidate accepted a counteroffer from their employer. Realizing that they had to restart the recruiting process, they engaged TeamBuilder Search to quickly conduct the search for this critical role.
Making recruiting a strategic advantage!
TeamBuilder Search, a niche recruiting and staffing firm was hired to help an emerging technology software company quickly find a CRO.
The goal was to quickly find top talent that met both the competency and cultural
requirements for this fast growing business.
TeamBuilder Search deployed their 3 Week Blitz Recruiting™ process that included three key components:
- Candidate Scorecard
- Stakeholder Alignment
- Exhaust Target Areas
- 3-5 qualified candidates within 14-21 days
- Review metrics/Recalibrate
To learn more, contact us at email@example.com.
- Teambuilder Search clearly understood the business and represented the brand effectively
- Six top candidates presented in first two weeks of search
- Majority of candidates were local
- Offer accepted by the top candidate