As one of the top-ranked academic medical centers in the United States, this Medical Center-College of Medicine is consistently ranked among the top 40 medical schools and among the top 15 public universities. TeamBuilder Search assists healthcare and medical companies with recruiting, staffing, and team building.
Its mission is to improve people’s lives through innovation in education, research, and collaborative care.
The Medical Center is a proud part of one of America’s largest and most comprehensive universities. On the university’s main campus, more than 56,000 students select from 14 colleges, 175 undergraduate majors, and 240 masters’, doctoral, and professional degree programs. It is consistently ranked among the nation’s top 20 public universities.
The healthcare organization is creating the future of medicine through research innovations that have attained world-class status, particularly in critical areas such as global climate change, cancer, infectious disease, neurosciences, advanced materials, and ag-bio products that feed and fuel the world.
The Medical Center is home to more than 20 research centers and institutes and 25 core research laboratories that promote collaboration among experts from virtually all departments, divisions, and branch campuses of the university. The Medical Center is earning international distinction in six Signature Programs: cancer, critical care, heart, imaging, neurosciences, and transplantation.
- Migrating over 200 distinct websites to a common platform
- Redesigning/Deploying “best practices” for UX/IA/Branding/Content
- Matching best talent with budget constraints
- Implementing and Tracking performance metrics
- Implementing social media best practices in a highly regulated industry
“After months of recruiting and initial interviews, we learned that our current recruiting partners did not fully understand digital marketing. This realization, coupled with the fact that there was a resource shortage in the region, drove us to engage with TeamBuilder Search, a recruiting firm that specializes in digital marketing roles.”
Director of Marketing
Making recruiting a strategic advantage!
Their healthcare system had no recruiting partner specializing in digital marketing. TeamBuilder Search was engaged to immediately fill critical roles, as well as staff upcoming initiatives and ongoing needs including:
- Finding talent with healthcare experience!
- Providing them key market indicators for compensation budgeting
- Finding candidates that fit in the Healthcare/Education culture
Key roles included:
- UX Lead
- Project Coordinator
- Web Content Manager
- Digital Training and Optimization
- Digital Analyst
- Social Media
- Product Manager
- Mobile Marketing Specialists
To learn more, contact us at email@example.com.
- Positions filled quickly in competitive market
- Client stakeholders aligned on needs
- Client culture defined
- Efficient interview process for client
- Clear value proposition for Client and candidates
- Win/Win: High probability of long term success for client and the employee
- Enhance specific brand identities for the Medical Center as well as the University