A successful marketing agency that is well-known around the state of Ohio and beyond for its innovative products looked to TeamBuilder Search to fill a crucial Digital Strategist position. The agency’s work ranges from content marketing and interactive design of websites and apps, to brand refresh campaigns, search engine optimization solutions, and strategy and research. With a leadership team experienced in B2B, customer brands, web tech, process developing, and other specialties, the agency has worked with clients in the following industries: healthcare, polymers, inorganic chemicals, precision optics, agricultural data management, and heavy machinery manufacturing, among others.
The agency faced a dilemma the challenge of finding the right individual for a Digital Strategist role. Nearly a year was spent on a search for the right person before the agency reached out to TeamBuilder Search.
Niche recruiting and staffing firm TeamBuilder Search developed a tailor-made strategy after in-depth discussions with stakeholders regarding the unique challenges inherent to the role and finding the right person for it. TeamBuilder Search worked with key members of the leadership team to develop an Ideal Candidate BlueprintTM and deployed the following strategies:
- Identifying the key responsibilities and challenges of the role
- Identifying the key experiences, skill sets, and cultural “fit” criteria
- Conducting resume screening, telephone screening, and in-person screening in order to thoroughly vet candidates and determine those who were the best fit
- Using expertise and experience to work with the agency’s leadership team to develop an offer package
“After exhausting every avenue of our own, we hired TeamBuilder Search to help us find an experienced digital strategist. Within a week, we had resumes from several highly qualified candidates and an interview on the books. The time and energy the TeamBuilder Search team saved us was invaluable, and the process was easy & intuitive.”
Making recruiting a strategic advantage!
TeamBuilder Search helped the agency add to its talented team an individual who met the agency’s criteria.
- TeamBuilder Search reached out to 174 candidates in the target geographic location
- After a careful vetting process, 7 well-qualified candidates were presented within two weeks
- The successful candidate signed the offer letter 21 days after TeamBuilder Search was engaged
To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With the help of TeamBuilder Search, the agency was able to continue growing its team, positioning it to stay at the forefront of marketing technology.