TeamBuilder Search, a niche recruiting and staffing firm, was engaged to build a project team. A flexible partner relationship model was developed to meet client needs during their projects. TeamBuilder Search’s strategy in finding top talent for the company included gaining a thorough understanding of the company’s business plan. They then launched a search for talent that included:
- Identifying key positions needed to support the company’s business plan
- Identifying the key experiences, skill sets, and cultural “fit” criteria
- Using personal, traditional, and online networks to attract the best active and passive talent
- Conducting resume screening, telephone screening, and in-person screening for the development of qualified candidate pools
- Providing interview training and script writing tools for new managers
- Interviewing on-site with hiring managers
- Refining ideal candidate criteria
- Conducting online assessment of top candidates
- Performing online assessment of top candidates
- Creating benchmark assessments of current key performers
- Performing background and reference checks
- Developing and executing recruiting and negotiation strategies
A well-funded, emerging company in Columbus, Ohio works to simplify the buying and selling of alternative media. One of the key threats to the company was its inability to recruit the talent it needed quickly. The company had no internal resources for identifying and recruiting top talent.
Making recruiting a strategic advantage!
TeamBuilder Search helped the client build a high-powered team that now has the cultural fit to be successful:
- Four team members were successfully recruited within three months, with three of the four candidates not being in the market for a new job at the time
- Three complex positions were filled
- Two positions were filled in which the candidate demand exceeded candidate supply
- All candidates were hired below salary averages as posted on Salary.com
With the help of TeamBuilder Search, one of the company’s greatest threats has been eliminated.
“TeamBuilder has helped us build a high-powered team. They have taken the time to understand our business and our unique needs. They have helped us identify our recruiting needs and he has developed highly qualified pools of candidates for us. They have also helped us develop recruiting processes that help us select the right individual for the right position. TeamBuilder has become part of the fabric of our organization and always is looking out for us far beyond the call of his contractual obligations to us. I cannot imagine working with a finer organization.”