Leading global provider, for foodservice and food retail industry, turns to TeamBuilder Search to find a Director of Marketing to lead digital initiatives and deliver improved customer experience.
Company’s vision is to lead foodservice and retail equipment industry through technical innovation, operational excellence, superior customer service and unsurpassed value. In order to achieve the long-term goals, the company supports commitment to causes such as excellence, customer satisfaction, innovation and enterprising initiatives, teamwork and accountability, and ethical behavior.
This company manufactures commercial equipment used in the foodservice and grocery industry. Company is international with manufacturing plants in the US, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, and the UK.
- Needed a Director of Marketing that really understood digital
- After 3 months of internal search and recruiting efforts for the Director of Marketing (DOM), no qualified candidates, with strong digital pedigree were presented to the hiring manager.
- DOM and team supported 2 separate business units each with unique a go-to-market strategy
- Position would manage internal and external marketing resources to support the business
- Group headquarters is located in a small Midwestern town
- Cultural fit was a key selection criterion for this traditional global products company
“After 3 months of intense recruiting and many initial interviews, we began to see the impact of this open position on the company. A respected business associate suggested that we engage TeamBuilder Search, a recruiting firm that specializes in digital marketing roles.”
Making recruiting a strategic advantage!
After 3 months of search efforts by the internal team, it was clear a more structured process was needed in order to properly source and vet candidates. The current network needed to be broadened in order to find qualified candidates. The company decided to work with TeamBuilder Search. TeamBuilder Search introduced a structured approach to define the specific needs for the company and quickly began to qualify and present top talent. The TeamBuilder Search approach included:
- Identifying Needs
- Candidate Qualification
- Candidate Management
- Selecting and closing qualified candidate
“Within 10 days TeamBuilder Search presented highly qualified candidates that fit our culture and were excited about a future with the company! In less than 3 weeks after starting with TeamBuilder Search we selected our #1 choice and had an accepted offer in hand.”
To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open position filled in less than 4 weeks
- Company “stakeholders” aligned on needs
- Business “culture” defined
- Efficient interview process for executives
- Clear value proposition for company and candidate
- Specific 90-day success profile
- Win/Win – High probability of long term success for company and the employee