Leading Edutech SaaS provider turns to TeamBuilder Search, a recruiting, staffing, and team building agency, to replace VP of Sales
As an Edutech market leader, this SaaS provider completed an acquisition, merged two organizations and began looking for a new sales leader to deliver on the revenue promises made to their investors. The CEO and Board of Directors decided to leverage their networks as a source for the new VP of Sales. After leveraging their sales executive network, they hired a referral from a board member.
- Selected VP Sales through Board recommendation
- VP Sales hire not a cultural fit for the combined businesses
- After 6 months it was determined that VP sales was not a proper fit
- Lost months of momentum and revenue ramp that was promised to investors
- Sales team not aligned on selling strategy
Six months after hiring the VP of Sales, that was recommended by a board member, management realized that they were not a good fit for their emerging technology company. Realizing how much money and time was lost, they quickly turned to TeamBuilder Search to help find the top talent needed. Within three weeks, the company selected, and closed on their new VP of Sales.
Making recruiting a strategic advantage!
TeamBuilder Search, a niche recruiting and staffing firm was hired to help an emerging technology software company quickly find a VP Sales replacement.
The goal was to quickly find top talent that met both the competency and cultural
requirements for this fast growing business.
TeamBuilder Search leveraged their network to source top candidates.
TeamBuilder Search deployed their 3 Week Blitz Recruiting™ process that included three key components:
- Candidate Scorecard
- Stakeholder Alignment
- Exhaust Target Areas
- 3-5 qualified candidates within 14-21 days
- Review metrics/Recalibrate
To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Role backfilled in three weeks
- “Stakeholders” now aligned on needs
- “Culture” of new business a key criteria for hiring
- Clear value proposition for the client and candidates
- Specific 90-day success profiles
- Win/Win High probability of long term success for the business and the employee
- Excellent candidate experience for brand building